Your License to Access Content on the Site
You are hereby granted a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to view, reproduce, print, cache, store and distribute Content retrieved from the Site via a generally available consumer web browser, provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Site Services or remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices displayed on the Content. You may not reproduce, print, cache, store or distribute Content retrieved from the Site in any way, for any commercial use without the prior written permission of Cleanserp or the copyright holder identified in the relevant copyright notice.
You agree not to modify the Site Services in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Site Services, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site Services or portions of the Site Services. You agree not to access the Site Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Cleanserp for use in accessing the Site Services.
Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing contained in this Agreement or on the Site shall be construed as conferring any other license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, with respect to any Content. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Cleanserp.
If you choose to forward Content from the Site, you agree that you will only forward such Content to willing recipients known to you and that you will not use such Services for engaging in spam or other unauthorized conduct.
You agree not to use the Site to:
1. Post any Posting that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
2. Harm or threaten to harm users in any way;
3. "Stalk" or otherwise harass any other person or entity;
4. Impersonate any person or entity (including a Site or Cleanserp agent, enthusiast, or moderator), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
5. Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation except in areas that are expressly designated by Cleanserp for such purpose;
6. Disseminate or transmit any content that infringes or violates any party, copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary right, including, but not limited to, using third party copyrighted materials, without appropriate permission, using third party trademarks without appropriate permission or attribution, or using or distributing third party information (whether or not protected as a trade secret) in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
7. Disseminate or transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs;
8. Violate any law (whether local, state, national, or international), whether or not intentionally;
9. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Posting;
10. Post any content that you do not have a right to under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationship (which includes inside information, proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
11. Interfere with or disrupt the Site Services, the Site, or the servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
12. Collect or store personal data about other users;
13. Engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to, collecting and distributing information about Internet users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law; or
14. Post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You acknowledge that Cleanserp does not pre-screen Postings, but that Cleanserp has the right, but not the obligation, to refuse to make available, to modify or to remove any Postings or portions of Postings in its sole discretion and at any time without notice to the Poster, regardless of whether those Postings violate the terms of this Agreement or are otherwise objectionable.
You agree that your use of any Posting is at your own risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the Posting. You agree that if you rely on any Posting submitted to the Site, it is solely at your own risk
If you choose to provide any Postings on the Site, you agree that Cleanserp may copy, distribute, display, publish, modify or translate such Postings for any purpose and in any medium worldwide (including incorporating the Postings into Site answer databases or any other Site property, product or service) without any obligation to compensate you or any other third party in any way for any such use. Cleanserp may grant other parties these same rights as to the Postings.